About Me

My photo
Well, when I was a little girl I would spend hours flipping through the pages of a huge catalogue called "Quelle" that my father had brought from Germany. It had glossy pages full of beautiful pictures of lovely rooms, furniture and furnishing and was written in a language I could not decipher. But I think the pictures left an ever lasting impression on my mind and I grew up to be 'me' who drools not over food (or that too!) but good interior design, colors and photography. I also passionately love coffee, films, books, music, white gladioli, solitude, risotto, donuts, and my life (not exactly always in that order). I live in Bombay, India with my husband and little daughter and they both have changed my life in many beautiful ways.

Tuesday 9 April 2013

SERENE BEDROOMS


Yesterday, I wanted to start off  the week by taking you on a house tour of a gorgeous home but the day went by while I was busy doing mundane chores and finally when I sat down to say, 'hi' to you, it was already past midnight in my part of the world.....So, I thought of sharing the pictures of two quaint & serene bedrooms that I keep looking at, when my heart desires to escape the city life and longs to spend unhurried days and nights close to nature...
But just when I was ready with the post last night, my internet connection decided not to co-operate with me! I gave up and went to bed. So, I am sharing it with you today. I know it is sinful to show you pictures of peaceful bedrooms, when you may be slogging at work on a weekday but in some parts of the world, it is still night. Right!

Do come back tomorrow & find out what I have in store for you!





image source: here








No comments:

Post a Comment