About Me

My photo
Well, when I was a little girl I would spend hours flipping through the pages of a huge catalogue called "Quelle" that my father had brought from Germany. It had glossy pages full of beautiful pictures of lovely rooms, furniture and furnishing and was written in a language I could not decipher. But I think the pictures left an ever lasting impression on my mind and I grew up to be 'me' who drools not over food (or that too!) but good interior design, colors and photography. I also passionately love coffee, films, books, music, white gladioli, solitude, risotto, donuts, and my life (not exactly always in that order). I live in Bombay, India with my husband and little daughter and they both have changed my life in many beautiful ways.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

PLEASE COME IN!


The whole of last week was work, work and only work. I had my first ever exhibition. It was exciting, something totally new and rather hectic. So Hamsa  occupied the entire disk space in my mind and heart. Finally, when the exhibition got over and I came back home and took a look around, I realized how much my sweet home has been neglected, since I got busy with my new baby. It took me a couple of days to re-organize my house for the upcoming exhibition at my place and when I was kind of done in the evening, I grabbed my camera to take a few photographs to tuck them away in my 'house tour' folder for later. Although I personally prefer taking house pictures in daylight but it was looking too pretty to ignore the temptation. People keep asking me why haven't I done the tour of my own house yet. And I wonder why! I feel that it is still underway and in just last two months since we moved into this house, I have been rearranging our living room in every few days and  have also completely changed the set up at least five times already. So I tell them until I reach that stage where I am completely satisfied with the way things are, I will not do a house tour of my own abode. But what the heck! I can always share pictures of some of my favorite corners (even though they are not taken in daylight) with my readers. And especially when I am feeling too much love for my simple sweet little home, where I live with two of my favorite-st people in the whole world.  








Will do a tour of the entire house very soon. Promise!
All images taken by me and the copyrights of myikatlove. Please do not copy/use without linking them back to this post/the blog.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Subha,

    What a lovely decor of the house. I, especially liked the mask in the 2nd pic, reminded me of the movie The Mask. It was coming on TV tonight. :)

    Keep up the good work

    Regards

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete