About Me

My photo
Well, when I was a little girl I would spend hours flipping through the pages of a huge catalogue called "Quelle" that my father had brought from Germany. It had glossy pages full of beautiful pictures of lovely rooms, furniture and furnishing and was written in a language I could not decipher. But I think the pictures left an ever lasting impression on my mind and I grew up to be 'me' who drools not over food (or that too!) but good interior design, colors and photography. I also passionately love coffee, films, books, music, white gladioli, solitude, risotto, donuts, and my life (not exactly always in that order). I live in Bombay, India with my husband and little daughter and they both have changed my life in many beautiful ways.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

POM POMS & BUNTINGS

Who doesn't like fluffy pom poms and colorful buntings? Some may call them girly or even down-right kiddish, but for me white/pink/blue/peach (or any color for that matter) pom pom  and a string of colorful cloth or paper bunting work as an instant mood lifter. And they don't necessarily have to be a part of your kid's room. Look at the first picture. You see! Also see the second last picture where a multi-colored bunting has added so much vibrancy to the otherwise plain dinning room. And of course, they are an absolute must for playrooms and kids' birthday party decoration. 

                                                                              source

                                                                                via
                                                                               source

                                                                               source
                                                                                via
                                                                                 source


No comments:

Post a Comment