About Me

My photo
Well, when I was a little girl I would spend hours flipping through the pages of a huge catalogue called "Quelle" that my father had brought from Germany. It had glossy pages full of beautiful pictures of lovely rooms, furniture and furnishing and was written in a language I could not decipher. But I think the pictures left an ever lasting impression on my mind and I grew up to be 'me' who drools not over food (or that too!) but good interior design, colors and photography. I also passionately love coffee, films, books, music, white gladioli, solitude, risotto, donuts, and my life (not exactly always in that order). I live in Bombay, India with my husband and little daughter and they both have changed my life in many beautiful ways.

Friday 13 July 2012

PLAYROOM (LONG) WISH LIST


Now that my project 'desk for sanity' is complete, I shall move on to my second dream project... A playroom for our little princess. Before I get down to do the actual task (a tough one) there is no harm in making a 'wish list'. Right! Only my wish list was getting too long (and too cute) with every passing moment of my surfing so I decided to share with you some of the adorable pictures that I found.
I always need visual inspirations to begin a task. And these images have inspired me to get up and start working on my dream project.

A for Apple

Aren't these cute!!
















I want one









Supercool

A desk for my butterfly





So colorful


Tabdig tabdig!

Snoopy set


I like I like

Vintage style in kid's room


Owl Wall Decal


colorful way of storing knick knacks 


Owl bookends



Elephant lampshade






















Colorful buckets to store pencil, crayons etc. and number wallpaper










I wish I had a tent when I was small









Pom poms I love



















Will be back soon with some more play room inspirations and hopefully glimpses of my dream project : 


Image sources: 1. housefurnishings.us; 2.blog.spacify.com; 3. azmyarch.com; 4.architecture3design.com; 5. distrofurniture.com; 6. thenewparentsguide.com             

7. artohouse.com; 8. decorativebathroomtile.info; 9. careerdayjob.com; 10. literaturesoft.com; 11. bedroominteriordesign.org; 12. unique-baby-gear-ideas.com; 13. shopeumom.ie; 14. blog.tinyprints.com; 15. en.dawanda.com; 16. maddiegdesigns.com; 17. tinytiaraparties.wordpress.com; 18.sh3lly.com




2 comments: