About Me

My photo
Well, when I was a little girl I would spend hours flipping through the pages of a huge catalogue called "Quelle" that my father had brought from Germany. It had glossy pages full of beautiful pictures of lovely rooms, furniture and furnishing and was written in a language I could not decipher. But I think the pictures left an ever lasting impression on my mind and I grew up to be 'me' who drools not over food (or that too!) but good interior design, colors and photography. I also passionately love coffee, films, books, music, white gladioli, solitude, risotto, donuts, and my life (not exactly always in that order). I live in Bombay, India with my husband and little daughter and they both have changed my life in many beautiful ways.

Friday 20 July 2012

high on wine (bottles)


curbly.com
bangalore.citizenmatters.in

I am a glass bottle collector with a special love for wine bottles. There is something about glass bottles that gives me a high when I look at them. I love to grow money plants in tall green, blue wine bottles. They look lovely when I keep them lined up on the kitchen window sill.
I was happy with my recycling ideas of wine bottles until I saw some fabulous pictures of  upcycled wine bottles. I am thrilled to share some pictures with you. Hope you too recycle or upcycle your glass bottles. 



homeiq.wordpress.com
                  












ecokaren.com
















rootsimple.com














No comments:

Post a Comment