About Me

My photo
Well, when I was a little girl I would spend hours flipping through the pages of a huge catalogue called "Quelle" that my father had brought from Germany. It had glossy pages full of beautiful pictures of lovely rooms, furniture and furnishing and was written in a language I could not decipher. But I think the pictures left an ever lasting impression on my mind and I grew up to be 'me' who drools not over food (or that too!) but good interior design, colors and photography. I also passionately love coffee, films, books, music, white gladioli, solitude, risotto, donuts, and my life (not exactly always in that order). I live in Bombay, India with my husband and little daughter and they both have changed my life in many beautiful ways.

Thursday 3 January 2013

CUTENESS UNLIMITED


I am so happy to have stumbled upon this super cute room of little Rowan. I wanted the first post of 2013 to be special and this room so exactly reflects how I have been feeling lately. Hamsa is all set to participate in a kids' carnival this month and right now my mind is totally into all things tiny and adorable. This room just triggered many ideas in my head about what Hamsa could bring to the carnival to help the kids find the perfect accessories for their  rooms (and a little help from their parents, of course!).

Vintage furniture, pops of yellows & pinks, adorable art works framed on the walls  make it cozy and perfect for a young girl.

Some more details
I love this Hillary Bird's print "I Freaking Love You"
The yellow chair and the crocheted animals make me want to be a little girl again
Image courtesy:A New Big Girl Room…



1 comment:

  1. Can I be a kid again? Seriously, cuteness personified.

    ReplyDelete