About Me

My photo
Well, when I was a little girl I would spend hours flipping through the pages of a huge catalogue called "Quelle" that my father had brought from Germany. It had glossy pages full of beautiful pictures of lovely rooms, furniture and furnishing and was written in a language I could not decipher. But I think the pictures left an ever lasting impression on my mind and I grew up to be 'me' who drools not over food (or that too!) but good interior design, colors and photography. I also passionately love coffee, films, books, music, white gladioli, solitude, risotto, donuts, and my life (not exactly always in that order). I live in Bombay, India with my husband and little daughter and they both have changed my life in many beautiful ways.

Thursday 18 October 2012

HERE I AM

Nothing feels better than coming back home after being away for a while. The comfort of familiarity makes you happy and relaxed. And that's exactly how I feel right now as I am finally able to get back to blogging after ten long days (or is it more??). First the packing... then the moving... not to mention the on-going process of setting up the new house..and to top it all, the long delay in getting the internet connection in our new place. It was almost as if the universe was conspiring to keep me away. Yet! Here I am finally able to log on to the ever inspiring web world and my beloved blog. Right now my eyes are hungry for some Ikat inspiration. So come let us feast our eyes on some of my favorite things from the design world!
source
source
source

source
Have I fallen in love with yellow all over again? 



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Subha and those are really lovely designs. Loved it ;)

    Regards

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete