About Me

My photo
Well, when I was a little girl I would spend hours flipping through the pages of a huge catalogue called "Quelle" that my father had brought from Germany. It had glossy pages full of beautiful pictures of lovely rooms, furniture and furnishing and was written in a language I could not decipher. But I think the pictures left an ever lasting impression on my mind and I grew up to be 'me' who drools not over food (or that too!) but good interior design, colors and photography. I also passionately love coffee, films, books, music, white gladioli, solitude, risotto, donuts, and my life (not exactly always in that order). I live in Bombay, India with my husband and little daughter and they both have changed my life in many beautiful ways.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

READING ON A RAINY DAY

Via here
All I want to do today is... just laze around the house, sit by the window, not care about the unmade bed ....And read the books that arrived yesterday (my first ever online book purchase). Can't totally blame the picture above for this sudden bout of laziness, because my eyes are heavy from severe sleep deprivation (too much late night wandering on the www). And the sky outside my window is grey and gloomy. It's been pouring here in Bombay (I've decided not to call it Mumbai ever) since yesterday. 

All through the years, when I had a corporate job, I just wished I could stay at home on rainy days, sit by the window (alone), sip coffee and read a book. Now, I am at home all through the monsoon (and other seasons) but somedays I am too busy to even notice the weather. Then again, somedays I do sit by the window with my daughter in my lap, who loves the rains just as much as her mamma-papa do.

Via Me

STAY HAPPY! INDULGE IN READING ON A RAINY DAY.
      


No comments:

Post a Comment